Replace Your Card
If you’re like most divers, you never miss an opportunity to go scuba diving. That’s why many divers keep a replacement certification card in case they misplace their original.
You may want to replace your card if:
- Your PADI Diver certification was lost.
- Your PADI Diver certification was damaged.
- You changed your name. (You’ll need a copy of legal documentation of name change.)
- You are upgrading from any PADI Junior Diver certification.
- You would like to replace your existing card with a new Project AWARE Edition Certification Card.
- You want to collect fun limited edition certification cards!
You can easy replace your card online at www.padi.com by clicking here. Delivery time is usually about 3 weeks. When you order your new card online you can print a temporary card which you can use immediately without any extra fee.
For name changes you have to first contact and email us the legal documentation required for this. We will then change your name and confirm it to you. After that you can use the online option to order your card.
In a hurry?
Leaving tomorrow for your dive vacation and just can't find your certification card? When you order your new card online you can print a temporary card which you can use immediately without any extra fee. This means you can use this option even if you're already at your holiday destination.
Never received your card?
Have you never received your certification card? Use the form below "Never received card". Attach copies of the documentation you have (copies of log book-pages, diploma, temporary card etc) and send the form to us. Delivery time is usually 6-8 weeks but can be longer.